HSOrb v12.020: Includes ban by age for X hours
Working on adding optional ban for all avatars under a certain age for X hours only or forever. The idea being if someone is alt-griefing you continuously using new avatars you can ban all avatars under, say, 2 days old, for an hour then let the age banning lapse when the hour ends. This walks the fine line between solving alt-griefing without causing undue limitations to new users. The idea for the limited time option comes from reading a post from Jezzybelly.
I will update this post when it is ready.
- Added ban, for X hours (or permanently), any avatar under X days old.
- Update causes: Backup / Restore of those settings
- New: SETTINGS / AvLimits sub-menu:
- Move Script Limits Warn
- Move Script Limits TP
- Move DispProt (Display Name Protection)
- Add Age (Minimum Age and hours until lapse)
- New command: /8age daysold [hours]
- Rename Limits button to VRange (Vertical Range)
- Fix: DispProt, Age and Script Limits obey NoAttack mode by not attacking.
Add Settings Notecard parameters (not needed)
- Update: failed message should point to information web page (Thanks Couldbe Yue)